We BNH Gas Tanks are Manufacturer and Supplier of argon tanks, Argon gas tanks, Liquid Argon storage tanks, LAr cryogenic tanks. Argon is a colourless, tasteless and odorless. It is Inert to all materials at all temperatures and pressures. Argon will collect in low-lying areas, ducts and drains. Argon is a Lower thermal conductivity than most other gases. Argon tanks are Low thermal conductivity acts as an insulator and will not transfer heat efficiently. Argon can provide an inert and clean environment free from nitrogen and oxygen for annealing and rolling metals and alloys. In the metal fabrication industry, argon is used to create an inert gas shield during welding.
Argon Tanks is Used to maintain temperature and consistency of composition, argon prevents oxidation during processing. It also flushes out carbon monoxide and reduces chromium losses during the Argon-Oxygen Decarburization stainless steel refining process. Argon is used to create an inert shield gas to enhance arc stability and characteristics of gas metal arc welding. Argon is used in combination with other gases to weld auto parts, frames, mufflers and other automotive parts. It also provides an oxygen and nitrogen-free environment for annealing processes and is an essential component in airbags.
Argon Tanks require for following industries
• Chemicals & Diving
• Energy & Laboratories
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Argon is a versatile industrial gas used in welding applications, such as the welding of specialty alloys, and in the production of light bulbs and lasers. When liquid argon is vaporized and then heated it consumes a large amount of heat, making it an ideal coolant. It is nonflammable, will not support combustion and is not life-supporting. As an inert gas, it can also be used to provide an oxygen- and nitrogen- free environment for heat treating processes.
- All the major applications of argon are related to the production, processing and fabrication of metals.
- The role of argon is nearly always to exclude atmospheric air from contact with metal alloys.
- Argon gas used in shielding gases as it forms a very good shield due to the high density and total inertness
- Used on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous materials for welding and cutting
- The inter-space fills in double glazed windows
- Argon used as shielding/blanket gas for many metal
- Argon is use in many industries as a purging gas to remove impurities and contaminates like oxygen, nitrogen or water.
- It process applications to prevent oxidation.
- Argon gas is used in lighting as an inert gas to promote life of lights and as an insulating gas for windows.
- It is Purging & Shielding gas for welding
- Steel Production in AOD Process.
Argon is shipped and stored in high-pressure cylinders, tubes, or tube trailers, which are designed and manufactured according to applicable codes and specifications for the pressures and temperatures involved. . The quantity of product a container can hold is determined by its pressure rating and internal volume . Argon is no exception; it is not known to form any chemical compounds. This low chemical activity makes it useful for applications that require a dampening of chemical activity.
Design Code: ASME, AD MERKBALTTER, PD 5500, CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS
- Available max. volume: 100 m3
- working pressure: 8bar, 16bar
- Design temperature: -196 °C